Polymer clay hurts!


Hi everyone, hope you're well!
Time for a little update!
 Here's some images from some WIP...unfortunately i'll have to slow down a little bit since i'm having a hand inflammation, my right hand fingers are swollen and hurting a bit. i have been working a lot lately and during these cold days the polymer clay gets really hard to manage :( I'm a little bit frustrated because i have people waiting for their orders but i need to preserve my "working tools" (aka my hands). I hope to get better tomorrow and keep up the work!
Hope you have a great day!

2 comentários:

  1. Aww, I hope your hands feel better soon..! Those cookies look so yummy! X3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks Rinnie :) Unfortunately my hand is not better, i'm going to the doctor soon :(

    ResponderEliminar

Feel free to comment ^_^